This charter (the “Charter”) details MOOVE-SI’s policy on personal data and cookies. This Charter aims to inform you of the conditions under which MOOVE-SI collects your personal data, the reasons for which this data is collected, the use that is made of it and your respective rights. It applies to all information provided by you or collected by MOOVE-SI during your interaction(s) with us.
MOOVE-SI, as the data controller, attaches great importance to the protection and respect of your privacy. As this is an important subject, we invite you to read the Charter carefully in its entirety to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data. This Charter sets out the rules relating to the personal data of all our customers and prospects, regardless of the channel through which such data is collected.
When we refer to our Platform, we mean any of the digital, and/or physical, channels and/or means you may use to interact with us via the website, moove-si.com (the “Site”), by mail or by telephone.
When using our Platform, MOOVE-SI may process personal data about you that we have collected from you or that you have provided to us.
As soon as you use our Platform, you are subject to the Charter then in force and mean that you accept the latter. As we can modify our Charter at any time under the conditions provided in Article 6, we invite you to check it before each use of our Platform.
1. General information
The persons responsible for processing your personal data are:
2 Allée d’Oslo, 67300 SCHILTIGHEIM
Siren : 900621319
VAT : FR70900621319
Therefore, we have established guidelines and take responsibility for the processing and protection of your personal data.
Through our Platform, you may be asked to provide MOOVE-SI with personal data, for example, when creating a customer account, ordering products or subscribing to the newsletter.
MOOVE-SI may also collect certain information relating to your navigation on the Site, under the conditions more fully described in the “Cookies” section below.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, Franck Ritter has been appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO).
2. Data concerned
The data we collect and use varies depending on the products, services or features you want. The personal data that we collect or that you decide to provide us with include in particular:
- identification data, such as your first name, last name, company, phone numbers, email address that you provide when you visit the website or decide to commit to a project by signing a contract or quote;
- electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as “cookies” or “IP addresses”) Your electronic identification data makes it possible to identify or geolocate (without being more precise than the city) your connection terminal or the pages consulted on the Site during your navigation and are generally insufficient on their own to identify you in a nominative way. For more information on the browsing information collected, please see Section 5 on Cookies;
3. Your rights
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have various rights concerning your personal data. These rights can be exercised directly and at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or MOOVE-SI, 2 Allée d’Oslo, 67300 SCHILTIGHEIM, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If you are unsure of your identity, we may ask you for a copy of your ID or other proof of identity. The rights you have are as follows:
- The right of access: The right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you. If your request is unjustified or abusive, we may charge you a fee for the request.
- The right of rectification: The right to request the correction of erroneous personal data that we have on you. We would like to remind you that if you have a customer account, you can access the section corresponding to your personal data in order to modify or update them. You will need to ensure that this data is true and accurate. You also agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to this data. We would also like to remind you that in principle you should only provide your own personal data and not that of a third party. Any damage or loss caused by providing inaccurate or incomplete information in our data collection forms is the sole responsibility of the user of our Platform.
- The right to erasure: The right to request the deletion of your data, when one of the following conditions is met:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected,
- you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis to continue processing your personal data,
- you have validly exercised your right to object,
- the processing of your data is not legal,
- or your personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
However, there are cases where you cannot exercise your right to erasure, even if one of these conditions is met (in particular when the processing of your data is necessary for freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, to contest/exercise/defend a legal right or for statistical, archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research).
To delete your customer account, simply send us your request to email@example.com or MOOVE-SI, 2 Allée d’Oslo, 67300 SCHILTIGHEIM.
- The right to object: The right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests. In this case we will stop processing your data, unless we have a legitimate reason to continue processing your data. If your data is used for commercial prospecting purposes, you have the right to object without having to justify yourself.
- The right to restrict processing: The right to request, in certain cases, the temporary suspension of the processing of some of your data or the retention, if you need it, for longer than necessary.
- The right to portability: If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or the performance of the contract and if the processing is carried out by automated means, you will have the right to request the receipt of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that it can be transferred to another entity, provided that this is technically possible.
- The right to set out instructions on what to do with your personal data in the event of your death.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are normally resident, work or where the breach is alleged to have occurred, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you constitutes a breach of the applicable regulations. In France, the control authority is the following: Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, Tel : 01 53 73 22 22
You also have the right to withdraw your consent, at any time, for any processing that is based on consent. To simply unsubscribe from our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link on each email.
4. Personal data management by MOOVE-SI
4.1 Purposes and legal basis of data collection
The following summary allows you to understand what MOOVE-SI uses your personal data for (the “purpose”) and the legal basis (the “legal basis”):
Carry out sales prospecting and marketing activities:
If you decide to subscribe to the newsletter, you consent to us processing your data in order to manage your subscription and/or to send you information about our products and/or services as well as commercial prospecting messages through various means, such as e-mail or SMS. If you participate in a contest via the Platform or our social networks, you consent to the use of your data in connection with the contest and the awarding of the prizes you have won. Unless you give your express consent, the data collected is not used for advertising purposes by us or our business partners. If you agree in advance to the applicable legal terms and conditions (including the social networks you use), we may post photographs you share publicly or with us on our Platform or our various social networks. Provided we have your prior consent, we may store data about your preferences (such as your height or colorimetry) to personalize your experience with MOOVE-SI.
We have a legitimate interest in contacting you by telephone or post to inform you of our offers, provided you did not object at the time of collection of your data (please note that you can object at any time by sending an e-mail to
). Similarly, unless you object, we have a legitimate interest in sending you commercial communications by electronic means (e.g. SMS or e-mail) if you are already a customer and if these communications relate solely to products or services similar to those we have already provided you.
To answer your questions, requests or complaints transferred via the available channels
If your request is related to a contact by email or telephone, the treatment is necessary for the good management of our services.
If your question concerns the exercise of the rights set out in Article 3 “Your rights” or relates to a complaint about our products or services, we will need to process your data to comply with our legal obligations.
To carry out anonymous statistics on the frequentation of the
website. We believe that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the ergonomics and quality of our Platform in order to improve the experience of our users and to offer a better quality Platform to our customers. Please see Section 5 “Cookies and Log Files” for more information.
Conducting customer satisfaction surveys or studies
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in conducting surveys and polls to analyze the satisfaction of our customers in order to improve the quality of our products and services
4.2 Data retention period
Management of our customer and prospect files
Retention for a period of 3 years from your last contact with us (e.g. for customers, a purchase or, for prospects, a click on a hyperlink contained in an e-mail) or until the withdrawal of your consent.
Your questions sent via the contact form
Conservation for the time necessary to process your request.
Retention in accordance with applicable regulations for a period not exceeding 13 months. For more information about cookies, how they work, and your ability to disable them, see our “Cookies and Log Files” section below.
Secondly, regardless of the retention period necessary to achieve the purpose of the data processing, it may be justified for us to archive your data for a limited period of time, in a secure manner and with restricted access, for various reasons:
- To comply with a legal obligation to retain data (e.g. retention of personal data for accounting purposes is 10 years).
- To protect against possible liability claims arising from the processing of your personal data. In order to manage pre-litigation and litigation, we may archive your data for evidentiary purposes during the period in which we may be liable (duration of the related prescription: civil, commercial, etc.).
Once the retention period imposed by the law has expired and any actions are prescribed, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized.
4.3 Recipients of the data
Your personal data will be used by the MOOVE-SI departments concerned with your requests. However:
- The processing of your personal data is authorized to third parties that we use in order to provide certain services. These include:
- technical, logistics, transportation and delivery service providers,
- payment service providers and fraud detection and prevention entities.
- Only when you give us your consent, we may share your data with certain business partners.
In any case, there is no transfer outside France and MOOVE-SI does not transmit your personal data, except :
- If MOOVE-SI needs to share this information with third parties to provide the service you request, or
- If MOOVE-SI is requested by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide information, or
- If you have given your prior consent to share this information.
In this case, the transfer of your personal data outside of France will be carried out by putting in place the appropriate guarantees and by preserving the security of your data.
MOOVE-SI may be required to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities, government agencies, or third party companies in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, demand, search warrant, or any other legal or regulatory requirement or request. Such a transfer may also be made for the purposes of fraud protection or the investigation of possible crimes.
4.4 Data security
MOOVE-SI has taken all reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data processed and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. Technical and organizational security measures have been put in place for this purpose.
However, MOOVE-SI does not control all the risks associated with the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users to the existence of possible risks inherent in its use and operation.
For the purposes of technical storage of your personal data, your data will be centralized at MOOVE-SI: 2 Allée d’Oslo, 67300 SCHILTIGHEIM
MOOVE-SI attaches the greatest importance to the protection and security of its information systems. Tools have been put in place to allow MOOVE-SI to detect possible security breaches. These tools can incidentally lead to access to personal data by security teams. This data will be collected and processed exclusively for the purpose of managing these faults and in compliance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
5. Cookies and Log Files
5.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that may be stored in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your electronic equipment when you use an online service through your browser. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is stored, during the period of validity or storage of the cookie.
5.2 Cookies issued on the Site
When you connect to the Site, MOOVE-SI may, subject to your choices, install various cookies that allow it to recognize the browser you are using during the period of validity of the cookie concerned.
The cookies issued have the following purposes:
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements making up the Site (sections and content visited, routes), allowing MOOVE-SI to improve the interest and ergonomics of the services, as well as the visibility of the content published;
- to allow or facilitate your navigation on the Site, or to provide you with the online communication services you request during your navigation, and thus :
- to adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to the Site, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has;
- to memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on the Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on the Site (contents of an order basket, etc.);
- to share information with advertisers on other websites to provide you with relevant advertisements in line with your interests. In this respect, we use advertising cookies.
5.3 Cookies issued on the Site by third parties
MOOVE-SI may include third-party computer applications on the Site that allow you to share content from the Site with other people or to let these other people know that you have viewed or thought about content on the Site.
MOOVE-SI does not control the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on the Site. MOOVE-SI invites you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your accounts to use each of these networks.
The Site may contain cookies issued by third parties (communication agency, audience measurement company, etc.) and allowing the latter, during the validity period of these cookies, to collect navigation information relating to the Terminals consulting the Site, and in particular in order to measure the effectiveness of paid referencing campaigns with search engines.
5.4 Your choices regarding cookies
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
You can configure your browser so that cookies are stored in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender.
You can also configure your browser so that you are prompted to accept or reject cookies before a cookie is stored on your computer. For more information, see “How do you exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
To change your choices regarding cookies, see the “Cookie Settings” section at the bottom of the Site.
(a) The Cookie Agreement
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the terminal user, which he or she can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered by his or her browser software.
If you have accepted the storage of cookies in your browser, the cookies integrated in the pages and contents that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space on your terminal. They will be readable only by the sender.
(b) Refusing cookies
If you refuse to accept cookies on your terminal, or if you delete the cookies stored on your terminal, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of the Site.
This would be the case if you attempted to access content or services that require you to be identified. This would also be the case if MOOVE-SI or its service providers were unable to recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings, or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
If necessary, MOOVE-SI declines all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of its services resulting from our impossibility of recording or consulting the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted.
(c) How do you exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will tell you how to change your cookie preferences.
5.5 If you share the use of your Terminal with others
If your terminal is used by more than one person, and when the same terminal has several browsers, MOOVE-SI cannot be certain that the services and advertisements intended for your terminal correspond to your own use of this terminal and not to that of another user of this terminal.
Where applicable, sharing with others the use of your terminal and configuring your browser settings with respect to cookies is your free choice and responsibility.
For more information on cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs.
6. Modification of the charter
MOOVE-SI may have to modify the Charter and will ensure that you are informed of this either by a special mention on the Site, or by a personalized warning, particularly in the context of newsletters sent out.
7. Personal data policy for minors
The Site is not intended for minors. However, they are not prohibited from accessing the Site because it does not contain any content that is prohibited for minors under 18 years of age.
If information was collected on a minor by the Site, the legal representative of the minor will be able to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to rectify, modify or delete this information.